Office Procedures during COVID-19
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. We miss all of you and look forward to being back at North Branford Dental Group May 21.
Together, we can do our part to control the spread of the coronavirus, to save lives and buy our nation time to develop treatments and vaccines. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and OSHA. We are closely following the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our staff will ask you some screening questions when you schedule an appointment. You may be asked those same questions the day of your appointment.
- We will be checking temperatures on everyone as they enter, and anyone with a reading of 100.4 may be asked to reschedule at least three weeks later as a precaution.
- We ask that all those that enter our office don a mask or face covering. That includes anyone accompanying them. Children under four years old are exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we provide upon entering and exiting North Branford Dental.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children toys and other items that are difficult to disinfect.
- We recommend waiting in your vehicle versus the reception area in order to reduce the number of people in the office at one time, in order to maintain social distancing.
- We recommend against bringing companions to appointments, unless necessary. If companions accompany patients, they will also be screened during check-in.
- Please bring your own pen, if possible, to fill out forms, in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- We will endeavor to accomplish some tasks- such as appointment making and billing- by phone or by digital means.
- For the time being, according to the American Dental Association recommendations. we will not be using the ultrasonic scaler and polisher during our cleaning appointment.
During the COVID-19 crisis and beyond, the safety of our patients and staff continue to be a top priority. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty. To make an appointment or have any questions answered, please call our office at 203-488-6343 or visit our website at www.northbranforddental.com.
Drs. Mollow and Khambe and the whole team at North Branford Dental Group